Moving Forward New Years Card
A Moving Forward New Years Card is all about entering the year with hope and a reminder to keep moving forward. Use the Boho Blue InColor and a bicycle stamp for this easy-to-make card.
The New Year always brings hope and a sense of renewal. Going forward is the best option, and Look At You Go!
The Fun on Wheels stamp bundle is perfect for some fun cards to send people to welcome the new year (and great to send to anyone who you forgot to send a holiday card)!
I chose the Boho Blue because it’s an appropriate shade to represent everything we hope for in a new year, and cut the year out of the luster specialty paper. Copper Clay compliments the blue so well and stands out well against it to show off the featured element — the bicycle!
Want to save these ideas for later? Pin them to your favorite Pinterest board.
See below for how to create this moving forward new years card:
How to make this Moving Forward New Years Card:
Cut your cardstock:
- Boho Blue: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2” folded at 4-1/4”
- Boho blue DSP: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Boho blue luster paper: 1” strip
- Basic white: 1” strip, 3/4” strip, and scrap for bike
- Using copper clay ink, stamp the bicycle on the white scrap. Die-cut it out.
- Then stamp the sentiment on the narrower strip of white. Adhere this to the strip of boho blue and adhere to the bottom right of the DSP. Trim the excess.
What year is it?:
- Die-cut out the year from the Boho Blue Luster paper. Use small dots of glue to attach them to the strip of white cardstock. Attach this strip towards the top of the DSP. Trim the excess.
- Next adhere this DSP front to the front of your card base. Then adhere the bike towards the right of the card front.
- Lastly, add some boho blue and copper clay embellishment dots to match!
Supplies for my Moving forward new years card:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this card. Subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter and get notified about FREE online craft classes, tutorials, freebies, and more! (It’s FREE!)
How about making a few similar projects with this stamp set or these fun In-Colors? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!