Tiled DSP Mixup Cards 4 Cards 4 Envelopes
A Set of Tiled DSP Mixup Cards is just what I needed! Four cards and four matching envelopes came together quickly with this mixup design technique (and can be used with almost any paper)!
If you have some DSP (designer series paper) that could use a little love (and let’s be honest, if you need some cute cards quickly!), this Tiled Mixup design is perfect!
Whether you have scraps or an unopened pack of paper, a few pieces will look festive quickly!
The best part of these cards is that you can use almost ANY DSP or pretty papers that you have!
The directions here include the colors that I used to match my DSP, but can definitely be altered to coordinate with your DSP!
See below for how to create these Tiled Mixup DSP Cards:
How to make a set of Tile Mixup DSP Cards:
Cut your cardstock:
- Basic White: 2 sheets
- Score at 4-1/4, cut at 5-1/2”
- Cherry Cobbler: 1 sheet
- Cut 4 pieces to 5-1/4” x 4” for the mats
- DSP: 4 different designs
- Cut 4 designs to 3-3/4” x 5”
- BONUS: if you are using 6” x 6” paper, save the extra piece! This is the perfect size to create matching envelopes!
Create and Mixup the Tiles:
- Cut each of the 4 DSPs into 4 pieces. I did all at the same time using my trimmer, but this step can be done with each piece separately. Starting with my DSPs tall, I cut at 1-3/4”, then holding the pile I turned it 90 degrees counter-clockwise and cut at 1-3/4”. You should now have four piles of DSP.
- Next, arrange your mats in front of you. From your pile, take the four top pieces (which should all be the same DSP design) and place one on each of the mats in their corresponding position. Continue this for the remaining three DSP designs in your pile.
- Then glue down your tiles to the mat, and then the mats to their card base.
- Stamp a sentiment and die-cut or fussy-cut it out. Adhere this at the point where each set of four tiles meet.
TIP: Did you make a stack of cards you don’t need immediately? Wait to stamp the sentiments to make exactly what you need!
Supplies for a Tile DSP Mixup Card Set:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this card. Subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter and get notified about FREE online craft classes, tutorials, freebies, and more! (It’s FREE!)
Want to make some more projects using fun DSP? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!