Halloween Cocktail Card
The only thing better than a Halloween Cocktail Card is the actual cocktail! Treat yourself and see how to make this card here!
Halloween is one of my favorite holidays — fun, candy, and of course cards. And maybe a cocktail, too!
You don’t always need a lot of holiday-specific stamps, or even paper, to make great holiday cards!
TIP: Get more out of your stamps! Imagine how new sets can be used for holidays or themes they weren’t intended for!
With some orange cardstock and maybe some glittery black designer series paper, you can turn a lot of “non-halloween” stamps into your new favorites for the holiday.
See below for how to create this Halloween Cocktail Card:
How to make a Halloween Cocktail Card:
Cut your cardstock:
- Pumpkin Pie
- 11”x 4-1/4”, scored at 5-1/2” for your top-fold card base
- 2-1/2” x 2-1/2” scrap, die-cut into a circle
- Smoky Slate: 4” x 5-1/4”, adhered at an angle to your card front
- Black Glimmer DSP: 3-3/4” x 5”, adhered at an angle on top of the Smoky Slate piece
Stamp a cocktail:
- On the left side of the Pumpkin Pie circle, stamp a Halloween sentiment. This one if from the September 2022 Paper Pumpkin kit, Spooky Treats.
- On a scrap of white cardstock, stamp the cocktail. Then color in the garnish and umbrella with the Pumpkin Pie blends and the Smoky Slate blends. Die-cut it or fussy cut it out and glue it to the right side of the circle.
- Lastly, use a few dimensionals to adhere the sentiment and cocktail circle to the front of your card.
Supplies for a Halloween Cocktail Card:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this card. Subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter and get notified about FREE online craft classes, tutorials, freebies, and more! (It’s FREE!)
How about making a few similar projects? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!