Spiderweb Shaker Card Paper Pumpkin Alternative Card
Creating this Spiderweb Shaker Card Paper Pumpkin Alternative with the September 2022 kit, Spooky Treats, was quick. Keeping the shaker element small helps make this feature pop!
Shaker cards can be a bit intimidating to make, but once you make one, you can explore new designs with them!
For instance, this shaker card features a spiderweb which is the small shaker element!
These kits are all-inclusive, which means you don’t need to add additional supplies to create awesome projects. This also means it’s a great option for beginner stampers.
But for those of us with other supplies, it’s also a great opportunity to mix it up with other craft goodies!
See below for how to create this Spiderweb Shaker Card:
How to make a Spiderweb Shaker Card:
Cut your cardstock:
- Basic Black: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, folded at 4-1/4”
- Star DSP: 4” x 5-1/4”
- Adhere this to the card front
- Window Sheet
- Stamp your sentiment on the white die-cut, adhere it to the Crushed Curry die-cut strip from the kit, and then adhere this to the bottom left of your DSP.
Create the Spiderweb Shaker Element:
- Cut the edges off of the spiderweb box. Then cut a window sheet to be the same size. Adhere the window to the back of the spiderweb piece using glue dots.
- Next, add foam adhesive strips around the back edges, ensuring the four corners of your foam touch without spaces. Set this to the side for a moment.
- Rub your embossing buddy over your DSP. This decreases the static that may occur inside your shaker. Then sprinkle a small pile of sequins or glitter where you want your shaker element. Then peel off the backing from your foam strips and press your spiderweb down covering the pile of shaker stuff.
TIP: Use your Embossing Buddy to decrease the static inside your shaker element.
Supplies for this Spiderweb Shaker Card Paper Pumpkin Alternative:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this card. Subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter and get notified about FREE online craft classes, tutorials, freebies, and more! (It’s FREE!)
How about making a few more halloween projects? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!