Sweet Sunflowers Easel Card Paper Pumpkin Alternative
This Sweet Sunflowers Easel Card was made with the August 2022 Paper Pumpkin kit! It’s a fun-fold alternative covered in wildflowers! I wrote out how to make one here.
You never need to add additional supplies to the kit since they are all-inclusive, so a Paper Pumpkin subscription is a great option for beginner stampers.
But if you have some matching cardstock, it’s a great opportunity to make each kit your own, and stretch the cool elements further.
TIP: Fun Fold Card Tutorials can be used to make cards with the stamps or papers you already have. Try one out!
I always love making alternatives with the kits each month. Did you see this other fun-fold from this kit?
See below for how to create a this Sweet Sunflower Easel Card:
How to make this Sweet Sunflowers Easel Card:
Cut your cardstock:
- Evening Evergreen: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 2-1/8” and 4-1/4”
- An envelope from the kit
- 4” x 5-1/4”
- 2 pieces from top and bottom: 2” x 5-1/4”
- With Crushed Curry and Soft Suede, stamp your sunflower onto the kit die-cut. Punch it out and put it aside.
- Next, stamp your sentiment onto the die-cut banner, and adhere it to the Blackberry Bliss banner.
Put it all together:
- Adhere the large envelope piece to the “inside” of your card. Then close the card so the score line is on top. Adhere your two narrow envelope pieces to each of these sections, and then adhere the banner to the middle of the bottom section.
- With dimensionals, add your sunflower to the bottom of the inside of the card. This will hold your easel up!
- Lastly, add a few of the die-cut bees around your card for embellishment!
Supplies for for a Sweet Sunflowers Easel Card:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this card. Subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter and get notified about FREE online craft classes, tutorials, freebies, and more! (It’s FREE!)
How about making a few similar cards? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!