Tahitian Tide Fan Card with Monochromatic 2022-2024 InColor
While trying to cool off, I created this Tahitian Tide Fan Card! Using a new Monochromatic 2022-2024 InColor really brought this cute stamp set to life!
This stamp set — Glad We’re Friends — makes me smile every time I look at it, so I knew I needed it! The images and the sentiments will be perfect for lots of birthday, encouragement, AND thank you cards!
Of course Tahitian Tide was a perfect color to pair with the fan. Cool air with a cool color, and then a fun striped embossed background combines together to almost feel that fan.
This is my FINAL of five tutorials featuring the 2022-2024 In-Colors! To see the other colors and fun monochromatic projects, click on the colors below!
See below for how to create a Tahitian Tide Fan Card:
How to make a Tahitian Tide Fan Card:
Cut your cardstock:
- Tahitian Tide: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, scored at 4 1/4”
- 2022-2024 In-Color Glimmer Paper: (2) 1/2” strips
- Basic White: 3” x 4 1/4”
Dry Emboss your card:
- With your card base open, close your Stripes embossing folder around the top of your card front.
- Run this through your machine with the appropriate sandwich.
- Then, repeat this to emboss the bottom of your card front.
TIP: Want to use a smaller embossing folder for your entire card front? Run your paper through with the folder, adjust your paper, and run it through again!
Stamp and Color:
- Using black ink, stamp the puppy and fan at the top of your white piece, and the sentiment below.
- Next, color in the fan with Tahitian Tide Stampin’ Blends — I love color coordination! Then color in the puppy with your favorite brown Stampin’ Blends — I used the skin tones Medium.
- Adhere your two glitter strips to the back of the stamped piece, and lastly adhere this to the center of your dry embossed Tahitian Tide card front.
Supplies for a Tahitian Tide Fan Card:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this card. Subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter and get notified about FREE online craft classes, tutorials, freebies, and more! (It’s FREE!)
How about making a few similar projects with adorable animals? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!