Sweet Sorbet Plaid Card with Monochromatic 2022-2024 In-Color
This Sweet Sorbet Plaid Card features one of my favorite new 2022-2024 In-Colors with card stock, DSP, and twine! See here how easy it was to create.
This is my second of five tutorials featuring the 2022-2024 In-Colors! To see Starry Sky, go here! Subscribe and check back next week for the next featured In-Color and new free step-by-step instructions!
I wanted to keep this card to just a few simple layers to let the fun color Sweet Sorbet be the star of the show!
Then I added a little matching twine for a little added flair. Do you prefer ribbon or twine? I’d love to know in the comments below! I personally go back and forth, but secretly find twine a bit easier to tie.
TIP: If you struggle with bows, consider tying a knot to hold it down, and then tie the bow.
See below for how to create a Sweet Sorbet Plaid Card:
How to make this Sweet Sorbet Plaid Card:
Cut your cardstock:
- Sweet Sorbet: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, folded at 4 1/4” for your card base
- Basic Grey: 5 1/4” x 4”
- Basic White: 5” x 3 3/4”
- Sweet Sorbet plaid DSP: 5” x 1 7/8”
- With Basic Grey ink, stamp your sentiment in the upper right hand corner of the Basic White.
- Next, adhere the DSP flush to the bottom of your stamped white piece, and then adhere that to your Grey piece.
Wrap it up:
- Wrap 20” of Sweet Sorbet twine around your stamped/white/dsp/grey layer and tie it in a bow.
- Lastly, Attach this twined layer to the front of your card base!
Supplies for a Sweet Sorbet Plaid Card:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this card. Subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter and get notified about FREE online craft classes, tutorials, freebies, and more! (It’s FREE!)
How about making a few other In-color projects? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!