In-Color Cocktails Birthday Card
An In-Color Cocktails Birthday Card has glitter and fun drinks to celebrate! Find the easy instructions here to make one!
The new in-colors for 2022-2024 may be my favorite set so far! They are all bright and beautiful, as well as fill in a gap in the Stampin’ Up color families.
If you want all of the newest InColors without the price, consider joining my In-Color Club! I’ll send you a package of craft goodies for each color each month, and at the end of 5 months you’ll have the crafty products in each of the new colors!
Using the glimmer paper can make a card stand out, so I love using little splashes and pieces of it for birthday cards.
While I made this InColor Cocktails card with a monochromatic background using Parakeet Party, I bet this would also look phenomenal in any of the new InColors!!
See below for how to create an InColor Cocktails Birthday Card:
How to make an In-Color Cocktails Birthday Card:
Cut your cardstock:
- Parakeet Party: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, folded at 4 1/4”
- DSP Parakeet Party: 5 1/2” x 2 1/4”
- Glimmer Paper Parakeet Party: 5 1/2” x 2 3/4”
Stamp your Cocktails:
- With black ink, stamp 5 cocktails on white cardstock.
- Color these using In-Color Marker Blends.
- Then die-cut or fussy cut the cocktails. Next, glue them to your DSP strip in a straight line.
- Stamp the sentiment in black ink at the top of your card front.
- Glue your glimmer piece below the sentiment, and then glue your DSP with cocktails in the center of the glimmer paper.
- Lastly, add a few embellishments to bring it all together.
Supplies for an In Color Cocktails Card:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this card. Subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter and get notified about FREE online craft classes, tutorials, freebies, and more! (It’s FREE!)
How about making a few similar projects? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!
Thank you for sharing your card recipe. I clicked over from FB! Love this cheerful card design!
Glad you like it 😊 Thanks for clicking over and checking it out!