Fun Pun Egg Card Paper Pumpkin December 2021 Alternative
A Fun Pun Egg Card is an alternative I created with the latest Paper Pumpkin kit! Create a frying pan and use the Lots of Pun December 2021 box for a dark joke with these steps.
Who doesn’t love a yolk joke?
It seems the top egg is thinking their day will be egg-cellent… it’s warm, isn’t it?
On the other hand, the other egg knows that’s all a big joke, ha ha!
While I LOVE the designs that come in each of these monthly boxes, I also love making alternative designs. This is a great way to experiment with your own creative side (and in this case incorporate your sense of humor)!
See below for how to create a Fun Pun Egg Card:
How to make this Egg Alternative Card:
- Using the Early Espresso ink from the kit, stamp the sentiments on the speech bubbles and punch them out.
- Similarly, use the same ink and stamp the eggs and their happy little unknowing faces.
Create the Frying Pan:
- With a piece of foil, die-cut a large circle for the frying pan.
- From the same foil, cut a strip 1” wide and round the edges for the handle. Glue it to your cardbase.
- Adhere the eggs to your pan, and use dimensionals to adhere it over the handle.
- Place sentiments with dimensionals around the eggs.
- Die-cut out the spatula and glue it down next to the pan.
Supplies for a Fun Pun Egg Card:
I offer a FREE class to all of my Paper Pumpkin subscribers and we make alternatives from the kit contents! Subscribe through me to join in and get crafty with us!
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed putting together this Paper Pumpkin alternative card, and if you always want to be ahead of card making and crafty techniques, tips, and ideas, subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter!
How about making a few similar projects using previous Paper Pumpkin kits?! Click on the images below to find the tutorials!