Wobble Snowman Gifts Galore Card
This Wobble Snowman Gifts Galore Card features a cute snowman who’s head actually bobbles! An alternative to the November Paper Pumpkin kit, this card will be perfect to send during the winter!
Instead of making this snowman into a treat holder, I though a winter card would be a lot of fun!
For the background I used Pattern Party DSP — this set is a host pack of paper and I can’t recommend it enough! 48 sheets of 12” x 12” paper in so many different patterns that are so useful for almost any occasion!
Who wouldn’t smile looking at this bobble-head snowman?
We made this during my most recent Paper Pumpkin alternatives class! If you’d like to join us, become a subscriber through me and we can make more fun projects like this!
See below for how to create a Wobble Snowman Card:
How to make a Wobble Snowman Gifts Galore Card:
Cut your cardstock:
- Granny Apple Gree: 5 1/2” x 4 1/4”, folded at 4 1/4”
- DSP: 4” x 5 1/4”. Adhere this to your card front.
- From your kit, cut the snowman’s head off (oh yes!) below the scarf.
- On the bottom half of your snowman, stamp your sentiment next to the coal buttons using the included Flirty Flamingo ink.
- Adhere the body to the bottom of your card. It will be too big, so just trim it.
- Lastly, attach a wobble to the back of the snowman’s head and then stick it down to your card.
- Wobble that head!
Supplies for a Wobble Snowman Gifts Galore Card:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this wobbly card, and if you want to be ahead of card making and crafty techniques, tips, and ideas, subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter!
How about making a few similar projects? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!