Peaceful Christmas Alternative Fun-Fold Card for Paper Pumpkin October 2021 kit
A Peaceful Christmas alternative fun-fold card is easy to make with the Paper Pumpkin October 2021 kit. Grab your kit and let’s make one!
The day my Paper Pumpkin kit arrives each month is one of my favorites! Opening it up, seeing the projects, and sitting down (even if only for a few minutes) to start the kit is a good feeling.
What do you do when it arrives? Do you open it immediately? Or do you put it aside until you can give it your full attention? I’d love to know — leave me a comment!
When at my desk with the new kit, I try to make a few of the projects as intended. They are always great ideas. But then…
But then I start seeing other alternatives I can make with the supplies in the box. Fun-folds included!
See below for how to create this Peaceful Christmas Paper Pumpkin Alternative fun-fold card:
How to make this Peaceful Christmas Alternative Fun-Fold Card:
Prepare your card base:
- With one of the Shaded Spruce card bases in the kit, score and fold it at 2 1/8” along the long side. This is your fun-fold card base!
- Cut a green plaid piece in half at 1 7/8”. Adhere one piece to the front of your card base
- Smokey Slate: cut 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”. Adhere one of the plaid pieces to the left side. Adhere this inside your fun-fold card.
Die-cut your front pieces:
- Die-cut two different Tasteful Labels, one in Shaded Spruce and one in Real Red. Adhere one on top of the other.
- Next, stamp a pine tree on a scrap of Smoky Slate, and punch it out. Adhere it to the left side of your tags. Then, use liquid glue to adhere the NOEL die-cut from your kit to your tags.
- Lastly, adhere the left side (only!) to your card front so that the card will open. And then add a few embellishments!
Supplies for Peaceful Christmas Alternative Cards:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this fun-fold card, and if you always want to be ahead of card making and crafty techniques, tips, and ideas, subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter!
Love making alternative cards with your Paper Pumpkin kits as much as I do? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!