Pumpkin Patch Cat Card
A Pumpkin Patch Cat Card can help anyone get in the fall mood, and that includes this cat! Check out how to make this card here.
Cats sit in the weirdest places, so why not a pumpkin patch?
Let’s pair these two fall stamp sets together for a fun scene.
Accordingly, add a little dimension to your scene simply by gluing the cats tail to the back of your die-cut pumpkin!
Furthermore, for a brighter card, I chose to use Mango Melody. Usually I would use the darker Pumpkin Pie cardstock, and I know it seems different with the pumpkin patch theme ha ha, but it looks perfect!
See below for how to create a Pumpkin Patch Cat Card:
How to make a Pumpkin Patch Cat Card:
Cut your cardstock:
- Mango Melody
- 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, folded at 4 1/4” for your card base
- Die-cut a detailed pumpkin and a short pumpkin
- Very Vanilla
- 4” x 5 1/4”
- Scrap for the cat
- On the Vanilla layer, use Memento tuxedo ink to stamp your sentiment in the upper left corner, and then the group of pumpkins in the middle bottom. Color in the pumpkins with Mango Melody and Granny Apple Green markers.
- On your Vanilla scrap, stamp the cat using Memento tuxedo ink, and fussy cut it out.
Put it all together:
- Next, use liquid glue to attach the cat to the top of the detailed pumpkin, and then attach that to the right side of your Vanilla layer.
TIP: To add dimension to your scene, wrap the cats tail to the back of your die-cut detailed pumpkin and glue it to the back.
- Then, glue the short pumpkin to the left side of your patch.
- Attach your layer to your card base with your favorite adhesive.
- Lastly, add some coordinating rhinestones of course!
Supplies for a Pumpkin Patch Cat Card:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed making this pumpkin patch card, and if you always want to be ahead of card making and crafty techniques, tips, and ideas, subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter!
How about making a few more Fall-themed projects? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!