In-Color Polished Pink Penned Card
The In-Color Polished Pink pops on this Penned Card! A fun and easy way to say hello.
Stampin’ Up releases 5 limited time In-Colors each year which are fresh and trendy. I created this card to show off one of the 2021-2023 In-Colors and how well everything color coordinates!
It also shows off the Beautifully Penned Designer Series Paper that’s available for FREE during Sale-a-bration (today is the last day! Hurry!) I even used a sliver of this paper to make a matching envelope.
TIP: An easy way to make a card pop is to pair your favorite bright color (or a rainbow) with black and white!
When I put this card together and began coloring the flowers, I knew I wanted to make one for each of my In-Color Club members. They’ll be seeing this in their October shipments! While this years club has finished, you will find details and be able to join next years on my FaceBook page!
See below for how to create a Polished Pink Penned Card:
How to make a Polished Pink Card:
Cut your cardstock:
- Polished Pink: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, folded at 4 1/4”
- Basic Black: 4” x 5 1/4”, 3” circle
- Beautifully Penned: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”, 2 3/4” circle
- Striped DSP: 1” x 5 1/4”
- Whisper White: 1” x 3”
- With the Polished Pink Stampin’ Blends, color in the flowers in your die-cut DSP circle. I like to start with the dark marker and do a few edges and shaded regions, then finish with the light marker.
- On the white strip, use Polished Pink ink and stamp your hello sentiment. Snip the edge at an angle for a banner.
- Adhere the Beautifully Penned DSP to your black layer. Then glue your striped DSP along the center. Next, adhere this to your cardbase.
- Adhere your sentiment from behind your black circle.
- Lastly, adhere the colored flower circle to your black circle and add this to your card front using dimensionals.
Supplies for an In-Color Pink Polished Card:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I love the In-Colors and they never bore me. I hope you enjoyed making this Polished Pink hello card, and if you want more card making and crafty techniques, tips, and ideas, subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter!
How about making a few similar In-Color projects? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!