Coffee and Miracles Card Paper Pumpkin Hope Box Alternative
This coffee and miracles card was made as an alternative to the August 2021 Paper Pumpkin Hope Box Kit. When I think of miracles, I know coffee was involved!
A day can be fine without coffee, but things don’t happen until that caffeinated brew gets involved!
Aren’t the colors in this kit beautiful together? Let’s make a few alternatives with this kit!
While the original design for this card was nice, I always like to put my own spin on the Paper Pumpkin kit and make sure I have the cards that I need for the future! If you don’t care for a specific card in one of the kits, we can make something that you do love with all of the pieces and a little bit of our creativity!
I offer a free class to all of my Paper Pumpkin subscribers where we make alternative cards using the kits we receive each month. It’s a great way to get creative and think outside the box — and find new ways to use our supplies! Wanna join us? Click here to sign up with me!
See below for how to create this Coffee and Miracles Paper Pumpkin alternative:
How to make a Coffee and Miracles Card:
Cut your cardstock:
- This is usually the first step in making our cards, but Paper Pumpkin has taken care of this! You’ll need the Pool Party Card base, the Bermuda Bay layer, and the Ombre layer.
- Scraps: Pool Party and Blackberry Bliss
Next, Stamp in Blackberry Bliss (included in the kit):
- At the top of the Ombre layer, stamp “where there is.”
- At the bottom of the Ombre layer, stamp “miracles happen.” This can be done by masking your stamp (click here for a tutorial on this technique), or using a Stampin’ Write marker to ink up only the words you want to stamp.
- Then, stamp a couple of coffee mugs on the Ombre layer, and a third on a scrap of Pool Party card stock. Die-cut this out and glue it to your layer.
✓ Tip: Only want a specific word or two from your stamp? Ink just those words with a Stampin’ Write Marker!
- Die-cut the word “coffee” from a scrap of Blackberry Bliss and glue it to your Ombre layer.
- Lastly, adhere Bermuda Bay layer to your cardbase, and use dimensionals to attach the finished Ombre layer to the center.
Supplies useful for a Coffee and Miracles Paper Pumpkin Alternative Card:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed making this Coffee and Miracles card, and if you always want to be ahead of card making and crafty techniques, tips, and ideas, subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter!
Interested in a few other Paper Pumpkin alternatives? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!
Or maybe you like your caffeinated drinks as much as I do. This tea card is a lot of fun to make: