Top Shelf Rainbow Decanters Slimline Card
When you see a shelf of liquors, it feels luxurious with so many choices! This Top Shelf Rainbow Decanters slimline card captures that feeling for your favorite whiskey fan!
Particularly well-suited for a slimline size, today’s card fits the full shelf of decanters!
Likewise, these bottles are perfect for a rainbow! Can’t decide on which liquors to put in the decanters? Color them all!
This is a great project to practice using your new Blends markers! Of course you’ll find my tip to make it easy below in the recipe.
This is an easy card to stamp, and it’s fun to color. I hope you try it!
Look below to make this Decanter Card!
Recipe for a Rainbow Decanter Slimline Card:
Cut your cardstock:
- Early Espresso: 8 1/2” x 7”, scored and folded at 3 1/2” for your slim line cardbase.
- Bumble Bee: 8 1/2” x 2 1/2”.
- Whisper White: 7 3/4” x 3”.
Stamp the sentiment:
- Using Versamark ink, stamp the sentiment at the bottom center of your cardbase.
- Sprinkle the versamark ink with white embossing powder, then tap off the excess. Heat it until it melts and is shiny.
Make the Rainbow Liquor Bottles:
- Stamp the decanter in Early Espresso ink onto your white piece. To stamp five decanters evenly, either use a Stamparatus, or stamp the two on the outside first, then the insides close to those, and finally the center decanter.
- Next, you’ll want to use your Stampin’ Blends to color in the decanters.
Blends Marker Tip: Use the thin edge of the darker Blends to outline the liquor in the bottle (with a little extra along the bottom). Then use the lighter Blends to fill in and blend the rest of the inside of the bottle.
Adhere the Bumble Bee layer to your cardbase, then the Decanters!
Supplies for a Top Shelf Decanter Card:
Whiskey is more than a liquor when it becomes an taste experience. I can’t wait to send this to a great friend of mine who shares my love of good whiskey and scotch.
Don’t lose this tutorial; pin it!
Wanna try another card using this stamp set? Click the image to see the tutorial (which includes a video!!)!
Are you also loving slimline cards as much as me? Here’s a few more options with the recipes:
Thanks for joining me today in my Craft Closet for this Top Shelf Rainbow Decanters Slimline Card!
If you love crafting and stamping as much as I do, I hope you subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter today! It’s full of useful tips, tutorials, and deals. Happy Crafting!