Dancing Goats Slimline Card
Let’s make a Dancing Goats Slimline Card! Three goats celebrating is a fantastic tribute to your recipient!
And this card also has the bonus of a masculine theme!
I know we all struggle with making projects with a more masculine feel. This card has the simple lines, masculine colors, yet playful enough for whoever you want to send it to!
Additionally, this card has different dimensions than I normally create, but lately you may have noticed these slimline cards becoming popular! While taller yet thinner than our usual A2 size cards, these fit in a standard business envelope!
It can be a lot of fun to try out new trends with your hobby. And the best part is that you don’t need any new fancy machine or materials.
The easy measurements and tutorial for this trendy card is below!
How to make a Slim Line Card:
- Mossy Meadow:
- Cardbase: 7” x 8 1/2”, scored and folded at 3 1/2”.
- Middle Layer: 2 3/4” x 7 3/4”
- Scrap for sentiment: 2 3/4” 3/4”
- DSP: 3 1/4” x 8 1/4”
- Smoky Slate: 2 1/2” x 7 1/2”
Create Dancing Goats:
- On a scrap of whisper white, stamp 3 goats in black ink.
- Use the light Smoky Slate blends marker and light Daffodil Delight blends marker to color and highlight the goat coats.
- Lastly, fussy cut out your goats!
Make a sentiment:
- On a 3/4” scrap of Mossy Meadow, stamp your sentiment with versamark ink.
- Next, sprinkle on white embossing powder and shake of the excess. Heat until it melts.
- Finally, adhere everything together. Make those goats dance!
Supplies for a Dancing Goats Slimline Card:
What do you think? Dancing goats are the perfect way to celebrate someone!
Looking for even more masculine cards? I’m always trying to design more projects for our masculine friends and family. Try these projects:
Thank you so much for joining me today! It was great to have you. If you don’t want to miss tutorials and tips, sign up for my crafty newsletter here! Happy Happy Crafting!