Tasteful Touches SIP card
I want to show you how easy it is to make a beautiful card without any fancy machines or expensive tools. Let’s step back to the basics with this Tasteful Touches SIP card.
Whether you are a beginner, or are building your craft supplies, or want to take a step back to the basics, you can still make beautiful projects! All you need is “SIP!”
SIP: Stamp, Ink, and Paper. These are the basics and all you need!
These are the basics and all you need. With so many possibilities with dies and embossing folders and ribbons and powders, we can get a bit overwhelmed trying to put together a card.
Accordingly, I chose the Tasteful Touches Stamps because it is very versatile. I then chose a pink ink for the flowers and sentiment (Flirty Flamingo) and a green ink for the leaves (Garden Green). Lastly, Whisper White cardstock is an important basic supply, and is paired with cardstock that coordinates with the ink I chose (Flirty Flamingo).
Find the Stampin’ tutorial for this Stamp Ink Paper card below:
How to Make this Tasteful Touches SIP card:
Cut your Cardstock:
- Whisper White: 4 1/4” x 11”, folded at 5 1/2”. This is your cardbase. Also cut a layer 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”.
- Flirty Flamingo: 4” x 5 1/4”.
- Adhere the flower stamp to the acrylic block.
- Press the stamp a few times on the Flirty Flamingo ink pad until the stamp has ink.
- Press the inked flower stamp onto the Whisper White layer on the left side. Re-ink and stamp the flower again until you have a few flowers.
- Next, stamp your sentiment on the right side.
- Lastly, stamp the leaves with Garden Green ink between the flowers.
Adhere it all together:
- Run your tape runner along the back of your stamped Whisper White layer. Attach it to the Flirty Flamingo layer —you should have a thin line of pink all the way around.
- Attach this layer the same way to the front of your Whisper White cardbase.
Supplies for a Tasteful Touches card:
How was that? Not too hard, right? I’m glad you checked out this Tasteful Touches SIP card and tutorial today.
Check below for other paper inspirations you may like to try!
- Black, White, and Glitter Snowflake Card
- Flannel Shirt Gift Card Holder
- White Silhouette Ornament Holiday Card
- Silver Christmas Holly Embossed Card
- Embossed Monochrome Technique Card
Thanks for joining me today. I hope this simple card inspired you to start with the basics and make some beautiful cards. If you want more papercrafting tips and tutorials, be sure to sign up for my Crafty Newsletter! Happy Crafting!