Masculine Car Birthday Card
It’s time for a Masculine Car Birthday Card! Some people say that masculine cards are the most difficult for them to create, so I made one that’s not plain but still fun!
A good background is key to making a card with a more masculine look, whether its for a birthday, a thank you, or a Father’s Day!
This color combo is so easy to use for masculine cards! Basic Gray has become one of my favorite neutrals, and when it gets a great pop when Old Olive is added, so I hope you try it.
First, I made this birthday card for “A Classic” in my life, and then thought this sketch would be great for a Father’s Day card, too! I show a picture of that card too after the tutorial in this post.
This is a great sketch to use for matching cards or a set.
See below for how to make this masculine card:
How to Make this Masculine Car Birthday Card:
Cut your paper:
- Basic Gray: 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″ for your cardbase.
- Whisper White: 5″ x 3 3/4″. Also, cut a strip 1″ for the sentiment.
- To stamp your background, use Basic Gray ink to randomly stamp the oil smudge all over your whisper white layer. Then, on top of that, stamp the sentiment a few times using old olive ink.
- On a scrap of Old Olive, Stamp the car in gray. Then, Die-Cut it out.
- Stamp your sentiment on that 1″ strip of white (You’re a Classic).
- Using your favorite adhesive, adhere the white layer to your cardbase.
- Next, Add your sentiment to a 1 1/4″ strip of old olive cardstock, and trim it to a banner. Adhere it to your card front.
- Lastly, add the car to your card using dimensionals!
Supplies for these Masculine Car Cards
Masculine cards can be tricky, but this set makes it easy. Especially paired with Old Olive and Basic Gray.
Interested in other Masculine cards? How about checking out or making one of these? Click to see!
I hope you enjoyed today’s tutorial! If you did, please consider subscribing — you’ll get tips and tutorials and crafty news. Thanks, and Happy Crafting!