Courage Superpower Star Card
Do you know a superhero? It couldn’t be easier to make and send this Courage Superpower Star Card to every hero you know to let them know how thankful we all are for their courage.
Making a few cards to send to the essential workers in my life feels like a great way to say thank you and hopefully to let them know how appreciative we all are that they are doing what they do. We are a community and everyone’s contributions are important — some could really use a reminder of that.
I used Flirty Flamingo cardstock and ink because pink is one of my recipients favorite colors, but this card can be made with any coordinating colors!
This card also uses a stamp set on the Retiring list as well as supplies that are currently in the Clearance rack!! Don’t delay getting these if you haven’t already.
How perfect is this set for cards for our heros?
Read below for the recipe to make this quick card for the Star in your life:
How to make a Courage Superpower Star Card:
Cut your Cardstock:
- Whisper White — 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored and folded at 4 1/4″ for your cardbase. 5″ x 3 3/4″ for your layer.
- Flirty Flamingo — 5 1/4″ x 4″ and a scrap for the sentiment
- Using Flirty Flamingo, stamp the stars along the top and bottom of your white layer. Attach to the Flirty Flamingo layer, and attach both to your card base.
- Next, on your scrap of Flirty Flamingo, stamp your courage sentiment using Black ink. Die cut out with the second-largest stitched circle die.
Attach your Star and Sentiment:
- Use the fine-tip glue to dot dot dot adhesive on the back of the foil star. Attach at an angle on your card.
- Finally, use dimensionals to attach your die-cut sentiment to your card.
Supplies to make this Courage Star Card:
I told you that would be simple to make! If you like this stamp set, check out these other projects that use it, each with their own fun technique to learn:
Thank you so much for stopping by today, and I hope you had fun with this card!
Never miss out on great stamping tips, videos, and tutorials. Consider subscribing for lots of inspiration!