Rocking Guitar Music Card
You can almost hear this guitar playing! Let’s make a Rocking Guitar Music card today!
With a little thread and a tiny mechanism, this simple card gets elevated to a fun interactive card.
Watch the guitar on this card shake! The silver thread catches the light making it look like it’s moving even more:
Above all, I love cards that are different and interactive! Does this one fit that style?
One of the best parts of this card and sentiment is that it can be used for a birthday, congratulations, or encouragement card! When it’s needed, simply stamp your sentiment on the inside.
See below for how to make this Rocking Card!
How to make a Rocking Guitar Music Card:
Cut your paper.
- Basic Black: 4 1/4″ x 8 1/2″, scored and folded at 5 1/2″ for a top-fold card base. Also, a scrap for medium oval. Die-cut using the 2nd largest stitched oval.
- Whisper White: 4″ x 5 1/4″ and a Scrap for guitar.
- Pretty Peacock DSP: 2″ x 5 1/2″.
- On the white layer, stamp some music notes randomly in Gray.
- Next, stamp “you rock!” using pretty peacock ink.
- Last but not least, stamp your guitar onto a white scrap using black ink. This is created with two stamps: the treble and the guitar top. The photopolymer stamps makes it easier to line up the left of the guitar stem with the right side of the top treble swoop. Fussy cut out.
Assemble your card.
- Adhere your stamped layer to the black card base front.
- Layer the Pretty Peacock paper strip on top 1/2″ from the left side.
- Adhere the black oval over the strip.
- On the back of your guitar, add a little glue and wind about 8″ of silver thread back and forth.
- Lastly, peel the top protective backing from one side of an action wobble piece, and press it on the back of your guitar. Peel the protective backing from the other side of the wobble, and attach to the black oval.
Supplies for this Rocking Music Card:
If you like this fun card, check out these other interactive projects:
So happy you stopped by today. Happy Crafting!