Bubbly Wedding Card To The Bride and Groom
Celebrating two people coming together deserves a handmade card. This bubbly wedding card to the bride and groom was quick to make, yet looks elegant and celebratory!
I made this card for our January Tic-Tac-Toe grid for the Joy of Sets Tic-Tac-Toe challenge , and it’s full of inspiration! The design team is celebrating the challenges one year anniversary, so this month you can win a gift certificate to Visible Image Stamps! To play along, just pick a row, column, or diagonal — and create something to share! We’d love for you to join!
I chose the top row for this wedding card: Pearls, Silver, and Punch. The silver foil is so much fun to work with, and likewise makes all of your creations pop! Coupled with the Sip Sip Hooray stamp set, the foil paper adds just the right enough shine for the happy couple to know your card is special.
Is there a better way to get back into the swing of creating and crafting after the holidays are over than by making a quick and versatile congratulations card?
This card can easily be altered for a classy anniversary card, thereby making this a versatile design.
See below for the tutorial to make this bubbly wedding card.
Steps to Make a Bubbly Wedding Card:
- Cut your vanilla cardbase to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, and fold in half.
- Your silver layer should be cut at 5 1/4″ x 4.” Adhere it to your cardbase.
- Next, cut the top vanilla layer at 5″ x 3 3/4″. Die-cut the bubbles along the left side, and punch the upper right corner using the Detailed Trio punch. Adhere it to your silver layer.
Create your Glasses and Sentiment.
- Die-cut your second champagne flute from a scrap of silver foil. Glue it to your vanilla layer at an angle.
- On a scrap of vanilla, stamp a champagne flute with Basic Gray ink, stamp the bubbles inside, and die-cut out. Attach a wrapped length of silver thread to the back with mini dimensionals, add a few more and adhere the flute and thread to your card at an angle.
- With a scrap of vanilla, stamp your sentiment and layer it onto a slightly larger scrap of silver foil. Attach with dimensionals.
Add Pearl “Bubbles.”
- You can add more or less as you wish, and Stampin’ Up also makes metallic pearls that would have also looked great! Find the link for them below.
Supplies to Make a Bubbly Wedding Card:
Do you have your own nuptials coming up soon? Don’t forget to make your wedding registry! (Psst…it’s ok to add craft supplies!)
Be prepared for this years upcoming weddings and anniversaries. Check out these others tutorials for other cards:
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, and if you look forward to more fun ideas, I’d love it if you subscribed!
Fabulous card Laura and I love the colours you’ve got from this grid – I have the retired Happy Hour set which would work with this too.
Thanks Fiona! I always love playing and getting inspiration with the grids. The happy hour set would look absolutely great with this!!
Lovely card xx
Love this bubbly card! xx
Thanks, Susan! 😊
Love your card, Laura! It’s the perfect choice for celebrations! Thanks for the inspiration.
So happy you like it, Angie! Thanks 😊
What a wonderful card! And, a great use of the challenge this month! Thank you for making my board shine this month!
Thank you so much, Libby! Your board was great!