Hello Crafties! No secrets here: I love wine.
Showing up to a party with a bottle of wine is a quick and easy way to thank the host for the invite. But you’re crafty. And you wanna put a personal touch on that bottle of wine. Whipping up this wine tag is a great way to put a personal touch on your gift.
I’ll show you the super-quick steps to create the Merry Merlot Wine Tag on the right! (But they’re both delicious!)
- Cut the Merry Merlot cardstock 2 3/4″ x 8 1/2″.
- Score at 2 3/4″.
- Round the top corners.
- Using the 2nd smallest circle die from the Stitched Framelits to cut out the wine bottle hole.
- Stamp the wine bottles randomly on the tag.
- Stamp wine glasses on a scrap piece of white cardstock.
- Color the wine glasses using your Stampin Write markers. I chose Merry Merlot and Petal Pink
- Spread Diamond Glaze over the wine in the glasses. It easily flows over the area you squeeze it and dries into a clear and hard surface. This stuff is underrated, for sure. A little goes a long way!
- When these are dry, fussy cut the glasses out and glue them to the wine tag.
- Stamp the wine sentiment (and the Label outline if you’d like).
- Punch out the sentiment using the Everyday Label punch. (It’s like this stamp was made for this punch!)
- Use Dimensionals to secure 12″ of the twine to the back of the Label, and then attach it all to the wine tag.
- Bring to your favorite host!
I have been having a ton of fun with this Half Full Stamp Set, so I’ll definitely be posting some of my favorite creations very soon! If you are a follower, you’ll get to see these! If you aren’t (::gasp::) it’s easy: just hit that follow button at the top of the column on the right! Don’t worry, I don’t bombard your email, but you’ll see when I have new fun posts!
I hope this tutorial offered you some “creativity juice.” I’d love to hear from you in the comments. Happy Crafting!