Paper Pumpkin Alternative Balcony Card All The Best
This Paper Pumpkin alternative balcony card is a unique fun-fold that shows off these beautiful papers from the All The Best kit! The card has two extra “ledges or balconies” inside to give a three-dimensional pop of dandelions. See below how to make one!
I love the Paper pumpkin kits, and love making alternatives! This fun fold show off the dandelion fields from the December 2023 kit and makes them 3D.
Want to save these ideas for later? Pin them to your favorite Pinterest board!
These balconies fold inward for the card to fold flat and fit neatly in an A2 envelope, but has the “wow effect” when the card is opened as the balconies pop out!
See below for how to create this Paper Pumpkin Alternative Balcony card from the All The Best kit:
How to make this Balcony Card as a paper pumpkin alternative:
Cut your cardstock:
- Choose one of each of the three card bases in the kit.
- Cut the blue cardbase with the floating dandelion seeds into two 4” x 5-1/4” pieces. Attach these to each inside area of your cardbase.
- With your third card base, you’ll be cutting pieces for your balcony.
Create the Balconies:
- Cut white cardstock for the taller “inner” balcony at 3-1/2” x 6”, and score at 1/2”, 3”, and 5-1/2”. Then cut your third card base into 2 pieces 3-1/4” tall x 2-1/4” wide. Then adhere each piece to your inner balcony.
- Then cut white cardstock for your “lower” balcony at 1-1/2” x 7-1/2” and score at 1/2”, 3-3/4”, and 7”. Then cut the remaining of your third card base along the bottom into two pieces 1-1/4” tall x 3” long. Then adhere each piece to your lower balcony.
- Next, adhere some die-cut dandelions to the front of the taller balcony and from the back of the shorter balcony.
- Attach the inner balcony and then attach the lower balcony to the inside of your card.
Stamp and finish the front of the card:
- Using the ink spot in the kit, stamp a sentiment and a few dandelions on the gold-rimmed die-cut. Using a bit of glue or tape runner, attach 12” of gold ribbon or thread to the back of the sentiment by going back and forth.
- Lastly, adhere it all to the center of the card front with dimensionals.
Supplies for a Balcony Card alternative from this Paper Pumpkin Kit:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this card. Subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter and get notified about FREE online craft classes, tutorials, freebies, and more! (It’s FREE!)
How about making a few more paper pumpkin alternatives? From paper cutting techniques to fun folds, click on the images below to find the tutorials!