Taco Spotlight Technique Card
This Taco Spotlight Technique Card features the most delicious part of many fiestas, the Taco! See below for how to use the Spotlight Technique to make this card.
This technique spotlight is easy to do and can also be used with many different stamps!
Want to save these ideas for later? Pin them to your favorite Pinterest board.
Put that happy taco in the spotlight and use this Technique!
See below for how to create this Taco Spotlight Technique Card:
How to make a Taco Spotlight Technique Card:
Cut your cardstock:
- Cherry Cobbler
- 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, folded at 4-1/4”
- Medium circle (mine’s about 3”)
- 1/2” strip for sentiment
- Basic White
- 4” x 5-1/4”
- Small circle (mine’s about 2-1/2”)
- 3/8” strip for sentiment
- Attach your circle to the right side of the white piece of cardstock. I did this with Washi tape on the back so that it didn’t move while I was stamping.
- Using black ink, stamp the taco in the circle first, then stamp a mix of the other fun stamps from the set around it on the white piece, some overlapping across the circle.
- On the small strip of white, stamp your sentiment and attach it the Cherry Cobbler strip.
Turning on the spotlight:
- Remove the Washi tape from the circle (if you used it), and color the taco and items that are within the circle using stampin blends. Then adhere it to the Cherry Cobbler circle.
- Next, ensure your circle is turned so each of the overlapping stamps are lined up and then adhere it down.
- Lastly, adhere your layer to the Cherry Cobbler card base and add your sentiment strip.
Supplies for a Taco Spotlight Technique:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this card. Subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter and get notified about FREE online craft classes, tutorials, freebies, and more! (It’s FREE!)
How about making a few similar projects? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!