All The Little Things April Paper Pumpkin Fun Fold Alternatives 2023
I am very excited to share a few of the April Paper Pumpkin Fun Fold Alternatives! I made these alternative projects with our most recent Paper Pumpkin kit for April 2023, All The Little Things! These simple cards use only the items in the kit, so you can easily recreate if you are a subscriber.
With just adding a score line and stamping directly onto the card base, these alternatives can be recreated.
Normally you don’t need to add additional supplies to the kit, so it’s a great option for beginner stampers or busy crafters! On the other hand, they are also a great opportunity to partner with other materials we have to create something different than the intended projects! But you could change up the colors, ribbons, or cardstock and make them all for different occasions!
Want to save these ideas for later? Pin them to your favorite Pinterest board.
To get even more out of your paper pumpkin kits, pick one of these ideas: use an embossing folder, try a background stamp, give paper a little fold. Add some cardstock card bases.
See below for how to create an April Paper Pumpkin Fun fold alternative:
How to make this April Paper Pumpkin Fun Fold Z-Fold:
Score the included cardstock:
- For the Cherry Blossom z-fold card, I used the Petal Pink cardbase.
- Score along the Pink side at 2-1/8”.
- Then turn the cardbase upside-down, and fold at the score lines like a Z so the pink area is on the left.
- Stamp the dots using the included Shaded Spruce ink spot directly onto the “inside” right of your card.
- Stamp your sentiment on one of the pink circles included. Next, use glue dots to attach 12” of the twine to the back. Attach this over the dots.
Attach the Cherry Blossoms:
- Using the included glue dots, add a few to the back of the cherry blossom branch. Ensure they are only on the back of the left side, so it just sticks to the left of the z-fold!
- Lastly, use glue dots to attach a few more of the cherry blossom die-cuts around your card. Add iridescent rhinestones as desired.
Supplies for these Paper Pumpkin alternative cards:
Become a subscriber to create different projects every month!
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this card, and if you always want to be ahead of card making and crafty techniques, tips, and ideas, subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter !
How about making a few more fun fold projects? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!