Easy Owl Valentine Card
An Easy Owl Valentine Card can be made for all your friends! The Adorable Owls stamp set has the cutest pun and mixing the Celebrate Everything paper patterns together works for a great Galentine.
Adorable animals and equally cute puns are my weakness! When these owls were revealed for Sale-a-Bration, I made sure these free stamps were on their way to my craft desk!
I couldn’t help myself with these designer series papers — Mixing patterns is fun! And the Celebrate Everything DSP makes it easy because each design in the pack coordinates together.
TIP: Don’t be afraid to mix patterns! Coordinating DSPs make it easy to match patterns for any project.
See below to see how easy it is to make an Owl Valentine Card:
How to make an Easy Owl Valentine Card:
Cut your cardstock:
- Poppy Parade: 11” x 4-1/4”, folded at 5-1/2” for a top-fold card.
- 3 different DSPs:
- 4” x 5-1/4“
- 3” x 4-1/4”
- 2-3/4” x 4”
- Basic White
- 3/4” strip for the sentiment
- Scrap for the owl
Make your Layers:
- Adhere the largest DSP to your card base.
- Next, glue down your other two DSP layers at differing angles.
Owl it up:
- Stamp your owl with memento ink. Color it in using matching Blends markers.
- On the strip of white cardstock, stamp your valentine sentiment. Trim the edge diagonally.
- Lastly, add the owl and sentiment using dimensionals.
Supplies for this Owl Valentine:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this card. Subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter and get notified about FREE online craft classes, tutorials, freebies, and more! (It’s FREE!)
How about making a few other projects that use fun DSP? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!