Apple Harvest DSP Card
Designer Series Paper (DSP) can change the look of your project, like this Apple Harvest DSP Card, with just a flip! Stripes or polka dots? Either one you choose, find the steps here.
The Apple Harvest stamp set is great for the fall season, and can be colored with markers, watercolors, or blends to match some fun designer series paper (DSP)!
And bonus with this designer series paper: if you flip over the paper you can get a different look!
TIP: When making your card with DSP, consider flipping over the paper to change the look of your project! Can’t decide? Use BOTH!
See below for how to create an Apple Harvest DSP Card:
How to make an Apple Harvest DSP Card:
Cut your cardstock:
- Poppy Parade: 4-1/4” x 11”, folded at 5-1/2”
- Basic Black
- 4” x 5-1/4”
- 3-1/4” x 3-1/4”
- DSP: 3-7/8” x 5-1/8”
- Basic White: 3” x 3”
Harvest the Apple:
- On the white square, stamp the apples with black ink.
- Color the apple image in with Poppy Parade markers, and finish coloring in the remainder of the image.
- Next, adhere the apple to the black square.
TIP: To add depth to an image, lightly color light blue around it.
Put it all together:
- Adhere your DSP (whichever you choose!) to the large black piece, and then adhere that to your card base.
- Stamp and emboss your sentiment, and adhere it to the card front.
- Lastly, adhere down the apple piece to your card front.
Supplies for Apple Harvest DSP Card:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this card. Subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter and get notified about FREE online craft classes, tutorials, freebies, and more! (It’s FREE!)
How about making a few more cards with double-sided DSP? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!