Relaxing Cat Halloween Card
A Relaxing Cat Halloween Card is just the kind of cute card I needed! Find the fast and easy directions to make this card here!
The season of fall and Halloween are a festive time of year. Between the leaves changing, sweater weather, and a touch of spooky, it’s my favorite!
You don’t always need a lot of holiday-specific stamps, to make great holiday cards! Add some orange cardstock to a spooky paper and you can turn a lot of “non-halloween” stamps into your new favorites for the season.
This host pack of Designer Series Paper is perfect for that! With lots of papers with festive designs for so many different holidays, you’ll never have trouble finding the right paper.
TIP: Watercolor pencils can also be used alone for light color-coordinated coloring.
See below for how to create this Relaxing Cat Halloween Card:
How to make a Relaxing Cat Halloween Card:
Cut your cardstock:
- Pumpkin Pie
- 8-1/2” x 5-1/4”, scored at 4-1/4” for your card base
- Halloween DSP: 4” x 5-1/4”, adhered to your card front
- Crushed Curry: 2-1/2” x 4”
- Using memento black ink, stamp your sentiment at the top of the Crushed Curry piece. Adhere this in the middle of the halloween DSP on your card front.
- Then, on a scrap of white cardstock, stamp the chair with the cat on it. Color it in using your watercolor pencils and then fussy-cut it out.
- Lastly, use a few dimensionals to adhere the chair below the sentiment.
Supplies for a Relaxing Cat Halloween Card:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this card. Subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter and get notified about FREE online craft classes, tutorials, freebies, and more! (It’s FREE!)
How about making a few other halloween projects? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!