Sunflower Tent Fold Card August 2022 Paper Pumpkin Alternative
A Sunflower Tent Fold Card is a fun way to create an alternative with the extra pieces in the August 2022 Paper Pumpkin kit! See how below!
With just some Crushed Curry cardstock and a score line, making a Tent Fold card with your Sweet Sunflowers kit is easy!
You never need to add additional supplies to the kit since they are all-inclusive, so it’s a great option for beginner stampers. But if you have some matching cardstock, it’s a great opportunity to make each kit your own.
TIP: To get even more out of your paper pumpkin kits, add some coordinating cardstock or create a fun fold!
And of course this fun fold fits in an A2 (4 1/4” x 5 1/2”) envelope!
See below for how to create a Sunflower Tent Fold Card:
How to make a Sunflower Tent Fold Card:
Cut your cardstock:
- Crushed Curry
- 8 1/2” x 4 1/4”, scored at 4 1/4”
- 4” x 3/4” strip
- 2 1/2” circle
- Mossy Meadow card base from kit: 4” x 4”
- Using Crushed Curry ink, stamp the sunflower on the die-cut in the kit. Turn your stamp 90 degrees and restamp over the first image. Add the sunflower center with Soft Suede ink.
- Next, stamp two leaves and fussy cut them out. Adhere behind your sunflower, then glue this to your Crushed Curry circle.
- Stamp your sentiment on the die-cut in the kit. Punch out.
Create your background:
- Glue the gold foil hexagons over your Mossy Meadow square, and trim off the excess. Add the Crushed Curry strip of cardstock to the bottom third and adhere the whole square to the card front.
- Adhere the sunflower to the top of your card front (ensuring you only put adhesive on the bottom half).
- Lastly, add your sentiment with dimensionals and glue on a few bees.
Supplies for this Sunflower Tent Fold Card:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this card, and if you always want to be ahead of card making and crafty techniques, tips, and ideas, subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter !
How about making a few more fun fold cards? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!