Pop Out Z-fold Card Lovely and Lasting Funfold
A Pop Out Z-fold Card really makes this Lovely Linen designer series paper stand out! I added in the Lovely and Lasting stamp and punch bundle to make this fun fold.
While it’s fun to find different stamps to a pair together and different papers to work with different images, I also love when these goodies are paired together in suites!
These papers, these stamps, and the punch really bring out the best of each other. Of course I couldn’t resist showing them off with a fun fold.
Using the punch, the sentiment label fits into a hole that you create on the front of your card.
And then the sentiment pops out for a fun interactive fold!
See below for how to create a Pop Out Z-fold with the Lovely and Lasting stamp and punch bundle:
How to make a Pop Out Z-Fold:
Cut your cardstock:
- Pale Papaya: 8-1/2” x 5-1/2”, scored at 4-1/4”
- Basic White: 8” x 5 1/4”, scored at 4” and 2”, and a scrap
- Designer Series Paper:
- 4” x 5-1/4” of design 1 for front
- (2) 1-3/4” x 5” of designs 2 and 3 for pop out
Decorate the Front:
- Wrap your ribbon around the back of your DSP and secure it with a bow on the front.
TIP: Need a bow to stay in place? Secure it with a glue dot!
- Then adhere your adhesive to the front of your card, being careful to only put adhesive on the outer edges and not where you plan on punching out your pop-out.
- Next, line up the punch along the bottom front of your card, push it up toward the middle and punch through both layers.
Create the Pop-out:
- With Night of Navy ink, stamp the flower on the top left of the large white piece.
- Adhere your two pieces of DSP to the bottom flaps, and fold it like an accordion. Then adhere this to the inside of your card.
- On a scrap of white cardstock, stamp the label outline and birthday sentiment in Night of Navy ink. Punch it out!
- Lastly, close the card, apply adhesive to the inside flap that shows through your punch out, and stick your sentiment label.
Supplies for a Pop Out Z-Fold Card:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this card. Subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter and get notified about FREE online craft classes, tutorials, freebies, and more! (It’s FREE!)
How about making a few more fun-fold cards? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!