Sunshine and Rainbows Love and Support Card
Create a Sunshine and Rainbows Love and Support Card! It’s an easy design that can be used with so many pretty papers!
A card of support can make all the difference when a friend is going through a tough time, and sending one with a note of love is something that is easy to do.
I love this paper, every single design in this pack. It can be hard to choose one to use. But this easy design would look great with lots of different DSPs!
Right now, during Sale-a-bration, this Sunshine and Rainbows DSP paper pack is free, along with the stamp I used!
Similar to my previous card tutorial, I chose the paper I wanted to use first, and then chose two matching cardstocks to create my card.
See below for how to create a Sunshine and Rainbows Love and Support Card:
How to make a Sunshine and Rainbows Card of Support:
Cut your cardstock:
- Misty Moonlight: 4 1/4” x 5 1/2”, folded in half for card base
- Mango Melody: 3 3/4” x 5”, and scrap for sentiment
- Basic White: Scrap for sentiment scallop
- DSP: 3 1/2” x 4 3/4”
Stamp and Die-cut:
- With Misty Moonlight ink, stamp the sentiment on Mango Melody. Die-cut out with the circle.
- Die-cut the white scallop.
Put it all together:
- Adhere your DSP to the Mango Melody layer. Wrap twine twice around both layers and knot it on the back.
- Next, adhere this twine layer to your card base.
- Lastly, adhere the sentiment and scallop using dimensionals.
- Embellish with a couple cute rhinestones.
Bonus TIP: With the extra DSP, make a matching envelope! Using 6×6 paper, you can cut the 3 1/2” strip, and have plenty left over for the 2 1/4” needed for an envelope.
Supplies for a Rainbow Love and Support Card:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed making a Sunshine and Rainbows card, and if you always want to be ahead of card making and crafty techniques, tips, and ideas, subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter!
How about making a few similar projects? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!