Snow Otter Thank You Spinner Card
A Snow Otter Thank You Spinner Card is a fun way to thank someone during the cold winter season! It’s interactive spinner has glittery snowflakes that’ll warm your heart.
After the holidays, thank you cards are a must! Accordingly, this card still needed the snow and cuteness.
And who doesn’t love an interactive cards?? Watch the snow spin around:
This otter stamp is from the new Awesome Otters stamp set that you can get for free starting in January as part of Stampin’ Ups Sale-a-bration event!
Similarly, you can get the Simply Marbleous DSP for free. All the details will be shared in my Stampin Newsletter!
See below for how to create a Snow Otter Thank you Card:
How to make a Snow Otter Thank You Spinner Card:
Cut your cardstock:
- Balmy Blue
- 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, folded at 4 1/4” for a cardbase
- Scraps for snowflakes and sentiment die-cuts
- Basic White
- 4” x 4”, die cut with lower half of large front plate from whirly set and then dry emboss this with the painted texture folder
- Scraps for otter and sentiment
- Marble DSP
- 4” x 5 1/4”, die cut with large front plate from whirly set
- 4” x 4”, die cut with the wheel die from whirly set, then adhere the snowflakes around the circle.
Stamping and Coloring:
- On white cardstock, stamp your otter with black ink. Color in with crumb cake blends markers. Fussy cut the otter out.
- Again on white cardstock, stamp your sentiment using balmy blue ink. Die cut it out with the scalloped circle die in the whirly set.
- Adhere both otter and sentiment to the middle of the embossed white piece.
Create the Spinner:
- Stack the marble, vellum, and white pieces together with the holes lined up. Next, push the brad through and open it up on the back. Ensure the vellum spins.
- Lastly, adhere the mechanism onto the front of your cardbase with dimensionals.
Supplies for this Snow Otter Spinner Card:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this cute spinner card! Subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter for more tips, tricks, and fun papercrafting projects, and to get all the details on the upcoming Sale-a-bration where you can get this Awesome Otters stamp set and Simply Marbleous DSP for free!
How about making a few similar winter projects? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!