Christmas Tree Flap Card – Paper Pumpkin Nov 2021 Gifts Galore Alternative
This Christmas Tree Flap Card is a fun-fold alternative for the November 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit, Gifts Galore.
I love to get my Paper Pumpkin kit in the mail — not just because I love being able to just open a box and get right to crafting, but also because it allows me to be creative with the contents!
If you want to see what’s behind the christmas tree (maybe a present is hidden back there!), just open the flap!
One can never have enough holiday cards ready for brightening someone’s day during the season. Accordingly, I made a few of my projects into fun-fold cards.
If you want to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin as well, I offer a free monthly class to all my subscribers to create some fun alternatives! Click here to get started (or click below in the Supplies section to pre-pay for just a month, three months, or even six months).
See below for how to create a Christmas Tree Flap Card:
How to make this Christmas Tree Flap Card:
Cut your cardstock:
- Pool Party 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, folded at 4 1/4”
- DSP (I used this one from Pattern Party, a Host item!) 4” x 5 1/4”
Stamp and Create Flap:
- On your patterned paper, stamp your sentiment in the lower left corner (to be covered by the tree flap).
- Next, place the tree on the left side of your DSP, and fold over the boughs that go over the edge. Use tear tape on the back of the DSP so your tree can flap open and close on the front.
Adhere and Embellish:
- Adhere the DSP to the front of the cardbase, and trim off the excess tree.
- Lastly, add embellishments for the christmas tree ornaments!
Supplies for a Christmas Tree Flap Card:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed making this paper pumpkin alternative card for christmas, and if you always want to be ahead of card making and crafty techniques, tips, and ideas, subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter!
How about making a few more holiday projects? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!