Pretty Pumpkin Thanks Notecards Set
Pretty Pumpkin Thanks Notecards are the perfect addition to any package you send or to give out a little thank you. Make a set with this tutorial.
This new stamp set, Pretty Pumpkins, has some great images and beautiful sentiments perfect to express gratitude.
Easily enough, coordinating the cardstock to your ink color is the simplest way to make these mini notecards look great, even with simple designs.
These are quick notecards to express thanks, and satisfying to make. With such a small design, you can make multiple in a short amount of time!
Keep your notecards simple! Stamps, Ink, and Paper.
See below for how to create a set of Pumpkin Thanks Notecards:
How to make a set of Pretty Pumpkin Thanks Notecards:
Cut your cardstock for each notecard:
- Pumpkin Pie
- 3” x 6”, folded at 3” for your notecard bases
- Scraps for die-cuts
- Very Vanilla
- 2 7/8” x 2 7/8”
Stamp & Color:
- On your Very Vanilla squares, Stamp the pumpkins and sentiments using Memento tuxedo black ink. Stamp the detailed pumpkin using Pumpkin Pie ink.
- Next, color in the pumpkins with the dark and light Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ blends markers. Start with outlining using the dark marker, and then blend in the rest of the pumpkins with the light marker.
- Keep them simple. Don’t overdo the layering and embellishments.
- Lastly, adhere your completed squares to the notecard bases.
TIP: Unsure where to start with a new stamp set? Put each stamp onto a block to start your creativity.
Supplies for Pumpkin Notecards:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed making a set of mini notecards! If you always want to be ahead of card making and crafty techniques, tips, and ideas, subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter here!
How about making a few more fall-themed projects that use this Pretty Pumpkins stamp set? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!