Inspiring Rainbow Dragonfly Card
An Inspiring Rainbow Dragonfly Card is perfect to send to someone who inspires you. The pop of rainbow against the black and white background lets it shine!
Among the flowers on this spectacular Designer Series Paper (DSP), the dragonfly has space to be the centerpiece on this card.
Coloring the dragonflies in this stamp set are a lot of fun, and I found I kept gravitating towards the rainbow. Is there a color combination that you liked these?
Try it against this black and white paper!
With just a little DSP and a handful of markers, this is a fun card to make today!
Now it’s time to see below for how to create this inspiring rainbow dragonfly card for someone who inspires you:
How to make a Rainbow Dragonfly Card:
Cut your cardstock:
- Basic Black
- 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, scored at 4 1/4” for your cardbase
- 3” x 3”, die-cut with largest stiched square
- True Love Designer Series Paper: 4” x 5 1/4”
- Basic White
- 2 1/2” x 2 1/2”, die-cut with 2nd largest stitched square
- Scrap for dragonfly
Create your dragonfly:
- First, stamp the dragonfly with black Memento ink on a scrap of white cardstock..
- Color in the wings how you want your rainbow to look with your Stampin’ Blends.
- Next, punch out the colored dragonfly.
Put it all together:
- Cut 3 1/2” ribbon and adhere it to your DSP.
- Stamp your sentiment using black ink on your white square, and adhere that square to your black square. Next, adhere these to your DSP.
- Lastly, adhere your DSP to the black card base, and use dimensionals to stick the dragonfly down!
Supplies for a Black and White Card with a Rainbow Dragonfly:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this card, and if you always want to be ahead of card making and crafty techniques, tips, and ideas, subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter !
Want to make a few other rainbow-inspired projects? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!
Thanks again for joining me, and Happy Crafting!