Bouquet Corner Flip Card – Paper Pumpkin Alternative
This Bouquet Corner Flip Card can be made with the extra scraps in the March 2021 Paper Pumpkin kit! It’s a Fun Fold alternative to the instructed cards!
Fun fold cards are my favorite, so consequently I make a lot of them! It should be no surprise that I used this very pretty and spring-like kit to make this Corner Flip Card.
If you want to see more fun fold cards, click here for ideas and step-by-step tutorials!
I’m sure I’m not the only one who tries to use every scrap from these fun kits. So from this Paper Pumpkin, after I made a card using the “thinking of you” sticker, I wanted to use the negative!
Don’t throw out your scraps; see what great projects you can create with them!
See below for how to create a Corner Flip Card:
How to make a Bouquet Corner Flip Card:
Create your card base:
- Fold the 5 1/2” x 8 1/2” card base in half at 4 1/4”.
- With the fold at the top, mark 2 1/4” down along the left side, and 3 1/2” over along the top.
- Using your scoring blade, score a line between these two marks.
- Fold your corner down into your card. If the score didn’t go deep enough, re-score from the back.
Decorate the front:
- Adhere a 1” strip of DSP to the bottom of the card. The coordinating envelopes in the kit can be deconstructed to cut these.
- Use the kit’s glue dots to adhere the gold foil die-cut to the center. It can overlap the corner fold.
- Punch out a couple of the flowers.
- Adhere a small flower to the upper right -hand corner.
- Adhere a larger flower to the corner flip so it faces forward from behind the die-cut.
Create the sentiment negative:
- After you use the “thinking of you” sticker, cut the around the negative that is left over, leaving a small border.
- Adhere this negative to the middle of the gold foil die-cut.
Supplies for this Bouquet Corner Flip Card:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet today! I hope you enjoyed learning how to make this fun fold card, and if you always want to be ahead of card making and crafty techniques, tips, and ideas, subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter !
How about making a few more alternative cards using previous Paper Pumpkin kits? Click on the images below to find the tutorials!