Chocolate Covered Strawberry Card
This valentine is sweeter than a Chocolate covered strawberry, and you can make this card with the tutorial!
While these strawberries are bright and fun, they then become perfect for a Valentine when they are dipped in chocolate.
It looks so sweet! And chocolate-covered strawberries are the best!
Therefore, this card will be great on its own or paired with a sweet box of strawberries.
Adding some chocolate (dark brown paper of course) to a few stamped strawberries punched out with the new builder punch is easy, I promise!
See below for how to create a Chocolate Covered Strawberry Card for your next Valentine, Anniversary, or love occassion!
How to make a Chocolate Covered Strawberry Card:
Cut your cardstock:
- Poppy Parade: 4 1/4” x 11”, scored at 5 1/2” for a top-fold card base.
- Early Espresso:
- 4” x 5 1/4”
- Scrap to die-cut “Love you more than chocolate”
- 1” x 5” scrap for the chocolate-covering
- Basic White: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”, plus a 1 1/2” x 5” scrap for the strawberries
Create the Chocolate-Covered Strawberries:
- Two-Step stamping technique: Using Real Red ink, stamp the strawberry outlines 3 times on your white scrap. Then, use Poppy Parade to ink in the strawberries. Punch them out.
- Similarly, stamp the strawberry top outlines in Garden Green and the insides with Granny Apple Green. Punch them out and glue them to the tops of the strawberries.
- Cut your Early Espresso scrap so an edge is wavy. Glue it to the bottom of each of your strawberries, and cut them flush from the back.
Put it all together:
- Using liquid glue, glue the words to your white layer (“chocolate” at the bottom)
- Adhere your white layer to your Early Espresso layer, and then adhere that to your card base.
- Lastly, stick the chocolate covered strawberries to your card with dimensionals.
Supplies for Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cards:
Thanks for joining me today for this Chocolate-covered valentine card! Subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter for lots more tutorials, ideas, and special deals on craft supplies!
Do you like using punches on your projects? Same here! Check out these cards created with punches by clicking on the images:
Thanks for joining me in my Craft Closet! I’ll be back every Thursday with more stamping fun, so until then look around this site and subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter for lots more tutorials and ideas!
I love this card
Thank you Jennifer!