Black, White, and Glitter Snowflake Card
This Black, White, and Glitter Snowflake card may be untraditional holiday colors, but still packs a festive punch!
It’s not a holiday card without glitter! Therefore, I like to find fun ways to add a little sparkle to each of my cards.
Balmy Blue Glimmer paper from Stampin’ Up was an easy way to accomplish this!
When I cut my cardstock, I also had the right amount of black and white strips for two cards, so I made one a holiday card, and the other I made into a thank you card!
One can never have enough thank you cards, but this card gives space to put whatever sentiment that you need!
Black, White, and Balmy Blue Glitter work together to make this festive holiday card!
See below to create one of these glittery cards:
How to Make a Black White & Glitter Snowflake Card:
Cut your Cardstock:
- Whisper White:
- 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, scored and folded at 4 1/4”.
- 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”. Cut in half at 1 3/4”.
- Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper: 4” x 5 1/4”.
- Basic Black: 3 7/8” x 5 1/8”. Cut in half at 1 3/4”.
Die-Cut the Snowflake:
- Take one strip of White and one strip of Black and place side-by-side on your die-cutting platform.
- Next, place the largest snowflake die into the center of these strips, and die-cut it out.
Stamp the sentiment:
- On the black strip, stamp your sentiment with versamark. Sprinkle with white embossing powder, tap off the excess, and heat until it’s shiny.
- Adhere your white and black strips to your glimmer paper, leaving a small border. Glue dots work well for keeping the edges of the snowflake down.
- Lastly, adhere the glimmer paper to the front of your card base.
Supplies for a Black & White & Glitter Snowflake Card:
Thanks for joining me today in my Craft Closet to make this Black White and Glitter Snowflake Card! Please subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter today for lots of tutorials, ideas, and special deals!
For more cards using die-cuts, click on the images for the tutorials!