Flannel Shirt Gift Card Holder
It’s easy to make a Flannel Shirt Gift Card Holder! It only uses ONE stamp and ONE die-cut, plus it’s perfect for the holidays, a birthday, or just a warm way to say thank you.
Incidentally, this card only uses ONE stamp and ONE die-cut!
How easy is that? This masculine card is easy, with just a few simple steps to create.
For that reason, this is a quick card to make for those last-minute occasions.
And you can make this card any color that your recipient will like! The red and black combo is one of my favorites, but so many other options exist!
Let’s make a Flannel Shirt Gift Card Holder! Look below for all the details:
How to Make a Flannel Shirt Gift Card Holder:
Cut Your Cherry Cobbler Card Stock:
- 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, scored and folded at 4 1/4” for your card base.
- (3)- 5 1/4” x 4”.
Stamp and Die-Cut!
- With black ink, stamp the Buffalo Check stamp on two of the 5 1/4”x 4” cherry cobbler layers. Glue one to your card base.
Tip: If you are using a large background stamp, instead of pressing it down into your ink pad, turn it upside down and ink with your ink pad down.
- From the other stamped layer, start an 1” down from the short edge and cut a diagonal piece for your collar.
- From the same stamped layer, die cut a large stitched hexagon and then trim the top edge straight across. This makes the top of your pocket!
- Next, from your unstamped layer, trim a slightly larger hexagon, and a slightly larger collar. Glue your stamped collar on the unstamped collar, and then glue to the top of your card.
Make the Pocket!
- Apply foam strips on the back of your stamped pocket along the edges and bottom.
- Attach this to the unstamped slightly larger hexagon, and lastly attach it to your card!
To finish this card, I used old red buttons. If you have some in your craft stash, use them here! Or rhinestones would also look great as the “buttons.”
Supplies for a Flannel Shirt Gift Card Holder:
Thanks for joining me today in my Craft Closet to make this Flannel Shirt Gift Card Holder! Please subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter today for lots of tutorials, ideas, and special deals!
Looking for more masculine cards or gift card holders? Click on the images below to see more!
Ove this card