Freezin Fun Skiing Bunny Card
This Freezin Fun Skiing Bunny Card has a 3D effect — the ski slopes look lifted off from the card! What an great way to send a warm note to a friend!
A skiing bunny is a great way to send warm wishes to someone! And Bonus: it’s easy to make! Of course, the recipe is below.
This stamp set is so cute, and has endless possibilities for fun winter cards! If you want to make more with this set, I’m offering a class this month featuring it. Find the details and RSVP here!
Keeping the Coastal Cabana as the recurring color throughout the card makes it feel more cohesive. Accordingly, the card base, the trees, snowflakes, and the scarf on the rabbit, are all that beautiful color. With the cardstock, an ink pad, and a stampin’ write markers.
Doesn’t it look like a great card to send warm wishes to a friend or family member?
I wrote out the steps to make this card below. Take a look and give it a try!
How to make a Skiing Bunny Card:
Cut your Cardstock:
- Coastal Cabana: 8 1/2” x 5 1/2”, scored and folded at 4 1/4”.
- Whisper White: 5 1/4” x 2 3/4”. Use the snow slope die to cut this across the center.
Stamp and Color:
- Using Coastal Cabana ink, stamp the snowflakes randomly on the top white snow layer.
- On the bottom white snow layer, use Basic Gray ink to stamp a few pine trees. Color in the trees with a Coastal Cabana marker.
- Next, on a scrap of Whisper White, stamp the bunny using Basic Gray ink. I colored the scarf with Coastal Cabana, and used Gorgeous Grape and Flirty Flamingo for the skis and the ears. Die-cut out the bunny and glue it to the top of your bottom white snow layer.
Emboss the sentiment:
- Stamp your sentiment on the right side of your cardbase with Versamark. Next, sprinkle white embossing powder and shake off the excess. Heat until it melts and is shiny.
Adhere the top and bottom snow layers with dimensionals to your cardbase!
Supplies for a Skiing Bunny Card:
Did you want to make more winter cards? Click on these to find the recipes and make a stack of cards you’ll be proud to send!
Thanks for joining me today in my Craft Closet! I hope to see you next week. In the meantime, Happy Crafting!