Tri-Fold Snowflake Winter Card
A Tri-Fold Snowflake Winter Card is just what you need to celebrate the cold season! With a fun fold and an in-lay die-cut design, it’s beautiful yet simple to make!
With a little finesse, this In-lay Technique is easy — I promise!
To begin with, the tri-fold design adds a little flair to a card that’s easy to accomplish.
Additionally, the in-lay technique adds that bit of pop that’ll guarantee your card gets put on the fridge or mantel!
Beyond cutting out your stamped images, the matching die-cuts can also create windows in the front of your card to the center. Coupled together, these two capabilities can help you create an in-lay design on your card!
The recipe for this Tri-Fold Snowflake card is written below!
Create a Tri-Fold Snowflake Card:
Cut and Fold your cardbase:
- Whisper White Cardstock: 11” x 5 1/2”
- Score at 3 3/4” and 7 3/8”. They’ll look even, but that extra bit allows the card to fold without bulk.
- With Pacific Point ink, stamp the large snowflake on the front panel. Die-cut the snowflake out, and SAVE it for a later step!
- Making sure your card is open, stamp the snowflakes randomly on the front panel with Basic Gray ink.
- Next, fold your panels inward on your score marks. On the middle panel, stamp your sentiment using Pacific Point ink.
Inlay the Snowflake:
- Put mini dimensionals on the back of your blue snowflake saved from earlier.
- With the card folded, adhere the snowflake THROUGH the die cut on the front onto the middle panel.
Supplies for a Tri-Fold Snowflake Card
Thanks for joining me today in my Craft Closet to make this Tri-Fold Snowflake Winter Card! It was so great to have you here, and I hope you subscribe to my Stampin Newsletter today!
Now is a great time to make a few winter or holiday cards! Click on these to see how to make each of them!
Thanks again for hanging out with me today in my Craft Closet! Happy Crafting!