In-Color Music Card Set
Can you hear it?! This In-color Music Card set is a melodic blend of colors and music for just the right note!
Once my stamps are out on the desk, ideas start flowing. As I’ve said before, if you can’t decide on a design, make them all! Likewise, I couldn’t even decide which of these stamps to use, so I tried to make a card with different ones.
Not only does creating cards in sets help you not be paralyzed with indecision, it also ends up being very efficient. FIVE cards made from one basic design is much faster to create than ONE card each for FIVE designs.
Color coordination is what makes these cards each look great on their own, or fantastic as a set. Namely, I used the In-Color 2019-2020 6″x6″ designer series paper pack and the coordinating markers. Together with basic paper crafting supplies (white card stock, black card stock, and black ink!), these quick cards also have a short supply list!
Every June, Stampin’ Up puts out 5 new trendy colors, unique from their other many colors, and has them available for 2 years. Some colors I immediately know I’m going to love, but it’s often not until I work with the others that I start to embrace them, too. What’s your favorite of these colors? I’d love to know!
This In-Color Music Card Set can be made quickly and in just a few steps. See below for the instructions!
How to make a set of In-color Music Cards:
Cut your papers to the following measurements:
- Whisper White (card base): 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored and folder at 4 1/4″.
- Basic Black: 5 1/4″ x 4″.
- In-Color DSP: 5″ x 3 3/4″. I chose the script side, so I had to ensure my first cut was the 3 3/4″ so the words wouldn’t be sideways!
- Whisper White (top stamped layer): 3 1/4″ x 4 1/2″.
Stamp on the small white layer.
- First, with black ink, stamp your favorite images and sentiments on your top layers.
- Next, stamp some accent images with the coordinating accent colors so they match your DSP color layer.
Tip: Want to stamp with a color, but don’t have the ink pad? Color the stamp with that Stampin’ Write Marker, breathe on it to keep the ink wet, and stamp!
- Lastly, color in some of the hearts or piano with the in-color Stampin’ Write markers.
Adhere all of your layers together!
Supplies for these In-Color Music Cards:
I had a lot of fun making this In-color music card set, and I hope you do, too. Stamp a simple design and accent it with a little coordinating color makes these cards pop!
Wanna see other cards made with these In-Colors? Click below on the Fashionista card using the Beautiful You stamp set. Or some sets with other colorful combos!
Thanks so much for stopping by today! Keep an eye out here (or subscribe!) for more great cards and step-by-step tutorials using the Music From the Heart stamp set.