Bubbly Wedding Card To The Bride and Groom
Celebrating two people coming together deserves a handmade card. This bubbly wedding card to the bride and groom was quick to make, yet looks elegant and celebratory!
Steps to Make a Bubbly Wedding Card:
- Cut your vanilla cardbase to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″, and fold in half.
- Your silver layer should be cut at 5 1/4″ x 4.” Adhere it to your cardbase.
- Next, cut the top vanilla layer at 5″ x 3 3/4″. Die-cut the bubbles along the left side, and punch the upper right corner using the Detailed Trio punch. Adhere it to your silver layer.
Create your Glasses and Sentiment.
- Die-cut your second champagne flute from a scrap of silver foil. Glue it to your vanilla layer at an angle.
- On a scrap of vanilla, stamp a champagne flute with Basic Gray ink, stamp the bubbles inside, and die-cut out. Attach a wrapped length of silver thread to the back with mini dimensionals, add a few more and adhere the flute and thread to your card at an angle.
- With a scrap of vanilla, stamp your sentiment and layer it onto a slightly larger scrap of silver foil. Attach with dimensionals.
Add Pearl “Bubbles.”
- You can add more or less as you wish, and Stampin’ Up also makes metallic pearls that would have also looked great! Find the link for them below.
Supplies to Make a Bubbly Wedding Card:
Do you have your own nuptials coming up soon? Don’t forget to make your wedding registry! (Psst…it’s ok to add craft supplies!)
Be prepared for this years upcoming weddings and anniversaries. Check out these others tutorials for other cards:
Thanks so much for stopping by today! I hope you enjoyed this tutorial, and if you look forward to more fun ideas, I’d love it if you subscribed!