Bright Menorah Card for Hanukkah
You know I can’t resist beautiful designer series paper. When I got these Brightly Gleaming papers, I knew I’d have to make a Menorah card for Hanukkah! A little light and love go a long way!
This card shows off the beautifully foiled paper AND is easy to make. Did you notice there is no stamping?? This is a great Paper crafting card for everyone from beginner to avid crafter! Grab your scissors or paper trimmer and make a few of these Menorah cards to help celebrate the season!
The Festival of Lights is a beautiful time around my neighborhood. Particularly the food, festivals, and the generally happier mood makes this a festive time in the community. A few of these cards will certainly increase the brightness this time of year.
The Christmas Bulb Builder punch, like so many punches, are for more than just their original purpose. They can also be beautiful candle flames! Punching them from the copper foil gives the card the extra light it needs.
Commemorate the miracle of a menorah burning by sending this card to your loved ones.
See below how to make this easy Hanukkah card:
Steps to create a Menorah Card:
Create your Card Base
- Cut your Night of Navy card stock to 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″. Fold in half to create your card base.
- Next, cut your Very Vanilla card stock to 5 1/4″ x 4.” Dry emboss with the Beads and Baubles Embossing Folder. Don’t adhere it yet!
Make the Menorah
- Choose your favorite designer series papers from the Brightly Gleaming pack. I couldn’t decide, so I chose a mix.
- Cut 8 candles 3/8″ x 3″, and 1 candle 1/2″ x 3″.
- From a strip of Copper Foil paper (at least 1 1/4″ x 5 1/2″), Punch out 9 “flames” from the bulb builder punch. Then adhere them behind the tops of your candles.
- Arrange them on your embossed Very Vanilla piece, and glue down. Trim the bottoms to be flush with the Very Vanilla piece.
Lastly, adhere the Menorah to your card base.
Supplies needed for this Hanukkah Card:
Easy, right? And those foil papers add the perfect shine!
I’m playing along with this Menorah card for Hanukkah with the following challenges:
Looking for more holiday inspiration? Check out these projects:
Thank you for stopping by today! If you want to make your own Menorah cards, I hope you consider ordering your supplies from me. That’s how I can continue to create easy-to-follow tutorials like this one!
love your Hanukkah card…Perfect for our holiday challenge! Thanks so much for entering it in our Artsystamper Digitals Challenge! Good luck in the draw,
Bev aka Artsystamper
Thanks so much, Bev!
A lovely card. Thanks for sharing with us at Unstampabelles.
Thank you so much!
Spreading the love x
Thanks Jane 😊 It was definitely needed today 💙