Black Ice Technique for Fun Encouragement Card
Sometimes sitting down to create without a plan can lead to something really fun. I really wanted to share this with you today! This will be my mantra for 2019.
To create this card, I used the new Black Ice Technique and the Enjoy Life Stamp set fom Stampin Up.
Black Ice Technique:
- Cut your silver foil to size for your card or project.
- In a swiping motion, lightly apply your Staz-on black stamp pad directly to the foil.
- Using Staz-on again, stamp your scene. I used the Enjoy Life Stamp set with the grasses and the champion pose!
- Let this dry completely. I’m impatient, so I used a heat tool.
- In a light swiping motion (in the same direction), apply your Versamark stamp pad directly across the foil.
- It’s difficult to see the ink since it’s clear, but this is a fool-proof step. If you don’t think there’s enough ink, just swipe a few more times.
- Pour clear embossing powder over the entire card and tap off the excess. It’ll stick to the versamark ink.
- Heat emboss the powder. I love how it melts and now looks like ice!!
- Use your black iced foil panel to create your project!
If you like this stamp set, check out the Kick Butt Encouragement Card!
And if you like learning new techniques and seeing lots of projects for inspiration, hit that follow button! I’d love for you to join my community of crafties!
I’m entering this into the Global Design Project Challenge for “A New Year” cards #GDP171 and Simon Says Monday Challenge to Use Something New!
Have you pinned this for later yet? 🙂