New Years Party Invitation or Encouragement Card!
A brand new year with new goals and renewed hope. Why not send an encouragement card to someone who would enjoy hearing from you to know you are hoping for their prosperity?
Or are you throwing a classy party and need an invitation to match? With the glossy wine glass and the monochromatic colors, this card has just the right amount of bling!
This card is very versatile and easy to make. Read below for the easy tutorial:
Steps to a News Years Party Card:
- Cut and Adhere your layers:
- Cut black cardstock to 4 1/4″ x 11″ and fold in half for a top-fold cardbase.
- Cut white cardstock to 4″ x 5 1/4″ and adhere to the front of your black cardbase.
- Choose your neutral patterened cardstock and cut to 3 3/4″ x 5.” Adhere to the white.
- Create your tags:
- Using a gray scrap and a complimentary dark (maybe glittery!) paper, cut each at 2″ x 3 1/4.”
- Stamp the gray tag with the texture stamp using merry merlot and the sentiment in grey.
- Punch both using your tag topper scalloped punch.
- Tie twine around the tags and add a few inches of sequin trim.
- Adhere together with dimensional dots and adhere to the card front.
- Stamp a wine glass and color it in with merry merlot. Add your glossy accents!
- When dry, fussy-cut out the glass and adhere it to the card using dimensional dots.
Whether you use this card as an encouragement card or a party invitation, I know your recipient will love it!
This week I’m playing along with Simon Says Challenge- Party Time!
Do you want to see more encouragment cards? Look through these tutorials for a Kick Butt Encouragement Card and a few of these watercolored cards to look toward some brighter days!
I’d love to know what occassion you would make this card for! Party invitation? Encouragement? Birthday?? Something else? Leave a comment below; I’d love to hear!