Easy Wine Bottle Tag for your next holiday party!
Hello Crafties! No secrets here: I love wine. Showing up to a party with a bottle of wine is a quick and easy way to thank the host for the invite. But you’re crafty. And you wanna put a personal touch on that bottle of wine. Whipping up this wine tag is a great way to put a personal touch on your gift.
I’ll show you the super-quick steps to create the Merry Merlot Wine Tag on the right! (But they’re both delicious!)
Instructions to make this wine bottle tag:
Cut the Merry Merlot cardstock 2 3/4″ x 8 1/2″.
- Score at 2 3/4″.
- Round the top corners.
- Using the 2nd smallest circle die from the Stitched Framelits to cut out the wine bottle hole.
- Stamp the wine bottles randomly on the tag.
Stamp wine glasses on a scrap piece of white cardstock.
- Color the wine glasses using your Stampin Write markers. I chose Merry Merlot and Petal Pink
- Spread Diamond Glaze over the wine in the glasses. It easily flows over the area you squeeze it and dries into a clear and hard surface. This stuff is underrated, for sure. A little goes a long way!
- When these are dry, fussy cut the glasses out and glue them to the wine tag.
- Stamp the wine sentiment (and the Label outline if you’d like).
- Punch out the sentiment using the Everyday Label punch. (It’s like this stamp was made for this punch!)
- Use Dimensionals to secure 12″ of the twine to the back of the Label, and then attach it all to the wine tag.
Bring to your favorite host!
Looking for other fun wine-themed cards? Check out Wine-themed invitations / Encouragement Cards!
I have been having a ton of fun with this Half Full Stamp Set, so I’ll definitely be posting some of my favorite creations very soon! If you are a follower, you’ll get to see these! If you aren’t (::gasp::) it’s easy: just hit that follow button at the top of the column on the right! Don’t worry, I don’t bombard your email, but you’ll see when I have new fun posts!
I hope this tutorial offered you some “creativity juice.” I’d love to hear from you in the comments. Happy Crafting!