Tri-fold Card with Bat Signal over Gotham City; Using some leftovers from Paper Pumpkin September 2018
“But as a symbol, as a symbol I can be incorruptible.” – Batman
Did you get the September Paper Pumpkin kit??
I brought mine to the home of a new crafty friend, and we made lots and LOTS of treat bags for the trick-or-treaters, and then we used the extra pieces for more treat bags!
But there were still more leftover pieces! Stampin Up is very generous with their extras, and I love making bonus projects with all of them.
These bats just SCREAMED Batman to me! So I cut the signal out of my favorite yellow cardstock and created a tri-fold card reminiscent of Gotham, perfect for Batman fan in your life. Read ahead for how to put this card together!
- Cut Black cardstock in half (4 1/4″ x 11″).
- Score at 2 1/4″ and 7 3/4″.
- Cut 2 pieces of Basic Grey cardstock. 4″ x 3″. 4″ x 2″.
- Emboss the smaller Grey with a brick brick embossing folder. Adhere to the top flap of your card.
- Stamp small builiding in black ink on the larger grey piece. I used In The City, hostess gift from the previous catalog. Adhere to the bottom flap of your card.
- Cut a stitched oval from the Pineapple Punch Cardstock. Adhere a leftover bat from the paper pumpkin kit using dimensionals.
- Apply adhesive to the top of the yellow oval, and adhere to the top flap with the bottom half hanging over the bottom flap.
Some other crafty supplies you’ll want to make more projects like this:
I’m playing along with this card in the following challenges:
- Crafty Creations Challenges – Anything Goes
- The House that Stamps Built – Anything Goes Challenge
- Addicted to Stamps and More – #315 Photo Inspiration
Who is your favorite super hero? I’d love to know! Let me know in the comments below! Happy Crafting!